• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD!: Mini Barn Burner-The smallest 75W HID of all time

ma_sha1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Don't let the size fool you, length similar to a Mag 2C, but it's a beast! It'll beat the pants off $2000 Polarian (Not talking about quality or water tightness, just brute power).

Hi, the light was built a few month ago in Oct. I've had total of less than 1hr of run time on it. I twicked it into the highest performance possible for the size, then it' been sitting on the shelf since.

Since then Ive ventured into Short Arc territory, lights getting bigger bigger in size. I am running out of shelf space, thus need to make some sacrifice.

You can see the build thread here with all the details glories:

http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/...d.php?t=296410

Its the smallest 75W HID of all time. Itll rival L70 Barn burner in lumens as well as throw, both rivals cost big bucks, ~$1000 or more (They do have more modes features)

I am willing to let this beast go for $345 plus some shipping/insurance cost ($19), add 4% PP fee if paying by PP goods. Otherwise, Ill take PP gift no fee. The price is very close to 35W L35 HId I think the LI-ion battery pack is interchangable between this host L35.

This light is built to set a record for being the smallest 75W HID of all time, thus, run time is sacrificed. I'd imagine if the host runs 1hr in 35W format, this light will have only 20min or so run time, but I never run it for more than 10 min before put back to charge, as the lower the battery volt, the higher the current draw, topping off frequently keep the battery heather given the high current draw. The beam quality is superb for HID, you'll have to see it in person to appreciate it!

You can also click on my sig. to see various lights I made, I only make each light one time,don't like repeating things.

img5225.jpg

Last edited: