• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Saltytri Mag 1C XP-G custom thrower **SOLD & SHIPPED**

jimmy1970

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've got my eye on some new lights and have decided to share the love and sell on my Saltytri Mag 1C XP-G Custom Thrower.

Here is the original sales thread (I'm the only owner): Custom/Modified B/S/T - https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/297544

Here is a link to a review I did on this light some time ago: http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/...d.php?t=301353

This light utilises a Cree XP-G R5 emitter pushed at 1.45A through a single mode driver with a forward clicky.

In a thrower style light, I have always wanted a relatively compact host with a large OP reflector with a modern emitter i.e. XP-G R5 emitter driven hard with a 18650, a 26500 or 26650 single cell. My wish was granted when I took delivery of this beast.:naughty:

The tint is beautifully white with a hint of warmth, emitter is perfectly centred and the switch action is well weighted and allows tailstanding.

Check out that huge, solid chunk of heat sink!! No lumen drop with this baby with extended running!!

If you refer to the original sales thread, you will discover the massive amount of work Saltytri put into this light.

The light's 'Mint' and is ready to go!

Priced to move at: $199 USD **Sold Shipped** shipped to your door. The buyer of this light will be a very, very happy camper!

Paypal payment only. No paypal fees for cash paypal. Please add 4% for credit card paypal. Paypal address: [email protected]

As is usual with my sales, ** Prompt Shipping to Australia, NZ, US, UK, Canada** is included. P.M to see if I can ship to you in another country not mentioned.

First with a via this thread with prompt PayPal payment wins.

Thanks for looking,

James.... :)

e2l008.jpg

e2l005.jpg

e2l001.jpg

e2l012.jpg

5092564784_438929481a.jpg

5092570082_0d55246c05.jpg

5091985783_4980a02661.jpg