Malkoff Valiant Little Twisty 2xAA

pluto

Newly Enlightened
Anyone have one of these? I just ordered one with a P30. Always wanted to try one of these AA as I have only heard positive comments for their bigger lights. Hopefully someone will comment here and I will get thru the next couple of days waiting for its arrival :eek:. Are the energizer 1.5 ultimate lithium the best for this light? Thanks

TyJo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Anyone have one of these? I just ordered one with a P30. Always wanted to try one of these AA as I have only heard positive comments for their bigger lights. Hopefully someone will comment here and I will get thru the next couple of days waiting for its arrival :eek:. Are the energizer 1.5 ultimate lithium the best for this light? Thanks
Bump. Does anyone else have one of these? How do you like it?

jssp78

Newly Enlightened
I have a M31WlLL in mine. I use the light with a Nite-Ize Headband. Makes for a great handsfree light.

TyJo

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have a M31WlLL in mine. I use the light with a Nite-Ize Headband. Makes for a great handsfree light.
Thanks, few more questions... Anyone know the approximate lumens for M31W, M31WL, and M31WLL? How waterproof does it seem? I think this comes with a lens, did you upgrade to a glass lens?

Last edited:

jssp78

Newly Enlightened
I have not replaced the lens. Have not use the light in wet weather. The twisty without knurling is a little stiff.