Anyone heard of Noxx LED flashlights?

n0k1a

Newly Enlightened
Someone at work picked up a brochure for Noxx LED flashlights at an outdoors show. I've never heard of them, and a search turned up nothing. Their site is http://www.noxxflashlights.com/.

I wonder who actually makes them...they don't look familiar to me. Some of the specs sound OK, though definitely not interested in the AAA models. Looks like they use a 5-watt Cree LED 'light chip' (actual wording on brochure, though Cree is only mentioned on the web site)...wonder which one.

Anybody recognize these or know anything about them?

n0k1a

Newly Enlightened
Here goes the recovery effort for this thread:

Re: Anyone heard of Noxx LED flashlights?
Written by ironhorse on 02-21-2011 04:57 PM GMT

I saw them at the sports show and almost bought one. If they had a model that took R123 I would have one.
Re: Anyone heard of Noxx LED flashlights?
Written by eyeeatingfish on 02-21-2011 08:45 PM GMT

Not too expensive, says to contact the company in Pennsylvania... Almost guaranteed to be made in China

travis2211

Newly Enlightened
I have never heard of noxx but I bought a flashlight off of them at an outdoor show and I loved it. Money well spent. I use my flashlight all the the time. When I'm hunting and working on the farm. There a super bright light and the shine just as far as they advertise of farther. I just bought three more lights last week. Well designed products That are at a reasonable price. :)