Fenix tk35 or other?

subq

Newly Enlightened
Is the fenix tk35 the best thing for around $100 right now?

I have a nitecore smart pd d10 for edc so I'm looking for something brighter that I can use around the house/outdoors. Would be replacing some mag lights so size isn't the main concern...cost, rugged, brightness

Any opinions would be appreciated.

DENGOH

Newly Enlightened
I have Fenix TK70 and Fenix TK35, Olight i2 EOS and 3 Ultrafire 501B Q5/T6, I would say TK35 is really worthy light.
It is very bright and very useful medium and high mode. Turbo is not as useful to me but very fun to play with.
But to use TK35, user will need to be more cautious about battery condition especially 18650 battery.
It is huge battery compare to AA battery, and it is lithium battery. It will be better if you have DMM to measure battery voltages.
If you want something "safer", TK41 and TK50 are good choices either.

opichocal

Newly Enlightened
This was my first quality flashlight and I highly recommend it. Ive taken it camping, hiking trails, and walking the dogs. For the size and $$ it is awesome! It looks different but feels great in the hand. Ebay had it for $95 shipped

roadkill1109

Flashlight Enthusiast
Is the fenix tk35 the best thing for around $100 right now?

Well the combination of size, output and throw, this light is a tough act to follow, i've actually been searching for its replacement and still haven't found one yet. I may have better throwers which are many to mention, but none are in the same size, league as the TK35. :)

This was my first big light and I love it to this day.

Latest posts