• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Some Triple Cree XM-L T6 Dropins for Mag-Lite

Der Wichtel

Enlightened
IMG_6367s.jpg

I made three dropins of my last heatsinks.

The driver hasn't been connected yet as you can choose which one you want on it.

All in all it is very similar to the Triple P7 Kit but with better throw and less heat due to the Cree XM-L T6

Dropin with Single mode driver: 80€

Dropin with Version A or Version B driver: 85€

driver info: http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/...d.php?t=201981

Shipping:

Germany 2,20€

International 3.45€

Stephen Wallace

Enlightened
Hi,

Let me be the first to express an interest (yeah, OK, I'm making the best of a bad situation :naughty:) in pre-ordering one full set - LED board, heat sink, reflectors and a four mode driver. :thumbsup:

Many thanks
Stephen

paulsl

Enlightened
I am interested in a drop in but the link is broken so please let me know if and what's available. thanks,

Pablo

ebbe

Newly Enlightened
I'm interested in a complete drop when/if it will be available.

Regards Ebbe

Stephen Wallace

Enlightened
Hopefully DW won't mind me sharing the following - he's busy with exams at the moment, and so won't be putting any kits together until after he has finished. Can't say fairer than that - his future comes before our addiction! Yes, I admit it, I tried to skip the queue on these by contacting him while CPF was down. :devil:

I believe he stated that his exams would be finished some time in April, so we are all going to have to be a little bit patient - should be worth the wait though. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

donn_

Flashaholic
These are fantastic!

I just installed my first one, in a 3D with 4x 26500s, and the output is amazing.

It wouldn't go down far enough in the first head I tried. It seems there are different depths to the ledge among Maglite heads. The second one was the charm, though.

You mentioned new reflectors...please let me know when 6 of them are available.

:twothumbs:thanks: :clap::goodjob:

tjhabak

Enlightened
I am interested in a complete kit with the multi mode driver. Could you give us a price shipped to the US in US dollars please? TIA

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

hron61

Flashlight Enthusiast
im interested in one full kit also.

the link is down, what are the driver choices and are there different tints?

Last edited: