Tactical/Self Defense light recommendations needed

Z

z_shadow324

Greetings all.

Though I may be new to CPF, I am not new to the world of LED lights. I started with a 3D Mag-LED, then went to the rechargeables. I started with an Inova T4, but after I lost that, I settled on a Brite Strike Blue Dot Rechargeable (Model BDRC-HLS on the brite strike website). AWESOME tiny light. 225 lumens, waterproof, shockproof (SUPPOSEDLY...) I even have a tactical speed holster for it.

Here's the thing. I've dropped it a few times. Every time the light takes a good fall to a floor, the thing quits...and I have to have it replaced by the company...this is my 3rd light from Brite Strike. I'm sick of it. I carry small, bright lights because I live in NYC, where guns are basically alien technology to civilians. ALSO, and this is IMPORTANT: I'm legally blind, so having a small, bright easily accessible light is critical to me.

So, all that said, I need a DURABLE (I mean ROCK SOLID) preferrably waterproof tactical level (greater than 200 Lumens preferred) tactical light with strobe.

It must be small, it must be maneuverable, it should have a tactical tailcap switch.

I REALLY, REALLY NEED A SPEED HOLSTER!!! I can't find ANYONE but brite strike and surefire making speedholsters. Does anyone have anything of an idea of someone who makes a speed holster that fits...say a Jet III m?

Thanks so much in advance, guys!!