• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired TRADED: DaFabricata Neutral XP-G Modded Surefire T1A

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have the following DaFabricata XP-G modded Surefire T1A I am offering for sale. Purchased just about a month ago from this thread: http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/...d.php?t=306880. Even though this light is wonderful in every way I need to fund other purchases.

Includes:

- DaFabricata Neutral XP-G modded Surefire T1A.

- Smoothed down the tailcap and painted with appliance grade black epoxy paint. Tailstand ready!

- Regular tailcap so that the light can still be used with a lanyard too if desired.

- Included is a couple of lanyards I received with the light.

SF_T1A_XPG_01.JPG

SF_T1A_XPG_03.JPG

SF_T1A_XPG_02.JPG

Price $325 $315 NOW $310 USD ***Traded*** net to me. CONUS Priority shipping with a DC included. International shipping extra.

First posted Ill take it. gets it.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS: DaFabricata Neutral XP-G Modded Surefire T1A

Bump - this light is still for sale.

I'll re-add the pictures later today.

jkilo

Newly Enlightened

Shine, I bought a HI-CRI-seoul modded T1A from you some time ago, and it's the only Surefire my wife will carry....Problem is, she won't let me use it! :) How would you say the lumens and beam-shape compare between the XP-G and P4?

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast

jkilo - From tailcap current measurents I will estimate that the T1A pushes about 500mA to the LED. The stock P4 installed is a pretty anemic LED. The High-CRI would probably put out less that the rated OTF of the stock P4 just due to the HighCRI Leds only being about 70bulb lum @ 350ma. The XP-G neutrals are rated for R4, so 130lum@350mA. At 500mA you are looking at about 1.4x that amount - so about 182 lumens. Derating that by the standard 0.65x factor to account for heat and light related losses give approx 120 OTF lumens. I would call that an accurate reading when I compare with other lights rated at that drive current (ie: McGizmo PD-S with R4 XPG @ 525ma).

It's been too long to remember the HighCRI beam pattern exactly, but this thread by DaFab has some great pictures: http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?246317-Surefire-T1A-XP-G-TITAN-Mod. It's got a decent sized hotspot and because the reflector is not very deep, a very wide flood - which makes it a great indoors/general are lighting kind of light. It's not a throw master, but that's not it's intention either.

Launch Mini

Flashlight Enthusiast

Really thinking about this one. I have the angry blue version of the T1A and do use it a fair bit.
Dang Int'l shipping runs about $25 or so.
Hmmmm

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast

Really thinking about this one. I have the angry blue version of the T1A and do use it a fair bit.
Dang Int'l shipping runs about $25 or so.
Hmmmm

Regular First Class Shipping to Canada should only be about $10 - I've never had a package lost (yet) (knock-wood). Priority for a small flat-rate box is $14. If you want a tracking number, then yeah it looks like it would be about $25.

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast

Withdrawn for now.

For those who had expressed interest please PM me if you would like to discuss further.