Tigerlight Gold Series - Just curious.....

Dukester

Flashlight Enthusiast
Does anyone know if the Tigerlight Gold Series ships with a 2oz OC Canister or do you have to order it seperate? Reading the description of it on the Tactical Warehouse Website it is not clear to me whether it does or doesn't ship with a canister but it does ask you what spray configuration you want, stream or cone... I would call but of course it is after hours so if anybody knows could they post or I will call the vendor tomorrow...

Thanks in advance...

flashlightlens

Newly Enlightened
Email Dan at TW and he might just answer this late. He's been known to stay up pretty late filling orders. I hear he has clones that help him out also......

Dukester

Flashlight Enthusiast
T

TACTICAL WAREHOUSE

Hi guys! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Thanks for your interest in the TigerLight! This special is your best bet! Just call TigerLight in the AM at 435-657-9529 and tell Eric that you want the TigerLight/TACTICAL WAREHOUSE promotion. You'll be happy you got this deal! I don't know if you can easily fix the safety cap or not. Thanks-
Dan

Dukester

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
TACTICAL WAREHOUSE said:
Hi guys! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Thanks for your interest in the TigerLight! This special is your best bet! Just call TigerLight in the AM at 435-657-9529 and tell Eric that you want the TigerLight/TACTICAL WAREHOUSE promotion. You'll be happy you got this deal! I don't know if you can easily fix the safety cap or not. Thanks-
Dan

[/ QUOTE ]

Dan - Is the OC Spray workable as long as you don't press hard as you previosly stated. I am a trucker and this would be perfect for those less than desireable truck stops if you know what I mean?

T

TACTICAL WAREHOUSE

Dukester,

That's a good question to ask Eric, tomorrow. I'm sure it'll be fine, though!

Dan

hawkhkg11

Enlightened
The switch actuation force for the spray is 12 pounds, I can't see any situation where it could accidentally discharge...especially since the button is recessed.

T

TACTICAL WAREHOUSE

Hello Dukester,

Who did you talk to at TigerLight? I called to get you status on your order and they have no record of it. Thanks-
Dan

Dukester

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
TACTICAL WAREHOUSE said:
Hello Dukester,

Who did you talk to at TigerLight? I called to get you status on your order and they have no record of it. Thanks-
Dan

[/ QUOTE ]

I ordered direct from their website. Got a couple emails saying that the order has been full filled. I apologize if I was to use your name for the transaction. I can give you a order referance number if you like so you may get a credit or whatever you worked out with Tigerlight, Inc. Don't want to stop on any toes.

Please instruct how I can send you this information. Always would like to help out a fellow cpf'er...

Dukester...

T

TACTICAL WAREHOUSE

Hello Dukester,

Not a problem at all - Thanks for your post! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Dan