need help picking back pocket edc

Z

z_Hickorystick

I am looking for an EDC light to carry in my back pocket next to my wallet and would appreciate your recommendations. Besides being an LED, here are my criteria:

1 - should be approx 4-5 long: I dont want it to be visible (i.e. sticking out of my pocket) but I also want it long enough so it doesnt tip over too much when I remove my wallet. For reference, my E2e is about the perfect length, whereas my E1e is too short and tips over and my E2DL is a hair too long and is visible.

2 - it should be relatively thin: E2E thickness is about perfect whereas a 6P is too thick

3 - not turn on when sitting down WITHOUT having to lock it out AND still be able to comfortably turn it on with my thumb: For example, the E2DL tailcap does a great job in preventing it from being turned on accidentally, BUT it is too hard/uncomfortable to turn on with my thumb as (for me) the switch is too recessed to be comfortable

4 - Multi-mode: at least 2 (high/low)

5 - Bright - 100-200 Lumen high / 5-45 Lumen low (I know big range here)

6 - Runtime - 2 hours at max, 8+ hours on low

7 - High quality is a must...I don't mind paying a premium for something I will carry everyday

I'm thinking along the lines of the following HDS EDC or Quark 123^2

Your comments/suggestions would be appreciated. Also, any side-by-side pics using an E2e for reference would be great. I have never actually seen the HDS or Quark next to an E2e.