SF endcap with split-ring hole??

alanhuth

Newly Enlightened
I just got a TW4 and an e2e from TW. Both lights have the conventional twist-on/momentary endcap. I was wondering if there is a replacement cap available that has just a twistie and a connection point for a split ring so that the light could be hung upside down. Actually, I don't care what sort of switching it has, just as long as I can attach a BP mini-clip to the bottom of the light.

I've seen the new lanyard with a mini-mini-clip (supposedly from BP), but while nice, I don't like the connection point, which seems to be at the base of the head. My guess is that this would cause the light to hang head-up.

Any ideas or links most appreciated.

RevDavid

Enlightened
The normal attachment point for the lanyard on the TW4 or E2E will be on the clip itself. The TW4 will hang head down this way, but the E2E will hang more or less horizontally.

David <><

alanhuth

Newly Enlightened
Yea, that's my last resort. I was hoping to find something with an actual eyelet on the very tail so the flashlight can hang straight down.

btw, how do I know if I have a "long" clip or a "short" one? Are there any pictures around?

GeoffChan

Enlightened
There's a Z21 thats available, but that only fits 1" wide surefires.

I doubt Surefire will be bringing one out that fits the E series in the near future.

Geoff