New Tricks for an Old Dog...

NE450No2

Enlightened
OK, So the Incandescent A2 and E1e look like they are going to be discontinued...

So I am thinking about getting some spare bulbs and useing them only for those occasions where an Incandescent bulb offers its advantages, such as camping and hunting trips...

So this old dog is considering getting LED lights to use as replacements of the above for my EDCs

I have had excellent luck with SureFire products so they are my only choice.

For a one 123 battery EDC around my place, I live in the country, i am looking at the E1B Backup, or the E1L.

The advantage of the E1l is its longer runtime, the advantage of the E1B is its brighter primary, which would come in handy everynight when I step outside and check on my animals.

For a two battery 123 light, I am looking at the EL2 Outdoorsman, and the LX2 Lumamax.

Again the advantage of the LX2 is its brighter Primary...

My normal EDC light, have been the E1e, that I carry in my pocket 100% of the time. If I leave the Place or go outside I add the A2.

The reason for always having 2 lights in the dark is that an Incandescent bulb will eventually burn out. So I have always carried 2 lights when out of the house...

This might not be necessary when going to an LED as they do not burn out, only extra batteries would be necessary...

I use a flashlight several times every day [a day being a 24 hour period] here at my place, so when I change over to the LED as an EDC, I am looking for my best bang for the buck...

So what say you fellow CPF'ers???

Which single battery,combined with which 2 battery, of the SF lights mentioned would be my best choice???