• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD Milky Creemator & SPF Mirage_MAn 18650 e-series split body

nfetterly

Flashlight Enthusiast
Milky Creemator
Price head alone for $225, or with new vital gear FB1 (1 RCR123 cell) for $250 or new vital gear FB2 body (use with 17670 or 2 CR123s) for $260. It can also be used with the body below for use with a 18650 (rare to find an E-series / Aelph 18650 body – but one is listed below)
Milk's information on this head is also referenced in above post, but also found here
303 Lumens. What's different about these from the typical CREEmator? For one thing, the drive current on these boards is set at 1.3 Amps (1300mA) instead of the more typical 867mA... driven at full power, the increased output current should lead to overall output in the vicinity of 303 Lumens. It's worth noting that an RCR123 rechargeable is probably too small a power source to push these lights to the limit, though it will still perform well... a larger rechargeable (17670 and 18650 come to mind) stands a better chance... 2x123 primaries would work nicely, too... the heads can of course be moved onto 2x123 bodies if you have that inclination.

Note – no "tail of the tape" on this one and there is a reflector on this, versus the more typical optic.
Mirage_Man Aelph (e-series) Aluminum Split Body with Tailcap McClicky
and McClicky added to it. Note this is the body and tail – the three parts shown in the first two photos with the McClicky added

Not many e-series / Aelph 18650 bodies. You need to have the extra piece at the top because of the relative diameters of the battery the e-series / Aleph head threads. Separate tail piece is there for easy change out of switch (McClicky)

Price $250
Buy both for $450 while available (Creemator head will work GREAT with 18650)

First unconditional "I'll take it" in the thread, with timely (24hour) payment after PM sent with PP info. USPS MO also accepted, timely shipment of USPS MO expected. PP accepted, shipping is included in CON USA with delivery confirmation. You own it once dropped off at the post office – insurance can be added at your cost.

I will ship worldwide – but you own it once shipped – shipping will be additional.

Photos in the original thread represent well current condition (with the exception the E1B body is not included) – actual photos of mine I hope to take post tonight.

Shown below, 3 pieces of Mirage_Man body - to get 18650 inside it goes in at the head - but then it needs to neck down in the threads for the head. Next photo shows how clean the E1B (Creemator) head fits on the body. Two vital gear body options shown.

1195867509_XkSNJ-M.jpg

1195868007_szvM6-M.jpg

Last edited: