• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired McGizmo PD-S Trifecta for sale **Withdrawn**

F250XLT

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am going to offer these three as a package only, I will not sell individually. If there are buyers for each of these lights, work it out amongst yourselves as to how you will work it out after I sell to one of you.

Slate PD-S - Excellent condition. I believe this one is stock, the emitter is an SSCP4.

Ti PD-S - Like new condition, no modifications, stock titanium bezel, new McGizmo etched clip.

Natural PD-S - Very good condition. The current was bumped up by Will (darkzero), he also swapped out the SSC P4 emitter to a USVOH.

They will be shipped via USPS Priority Insured to US address, Int'l available.

**WITHDRAWN**

I can email more detailed pics to interested buyers if necessary.

First Ill Take It here in the thread gets priority.

I reserve the right to refuse sale to anyone.

4899408205_51ed31b26b_b.jpg

4899433715_9ab2b9bc6a_b.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

F250XLT

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: McGizmo PD-S Trifecta for sale

I am offering these once again, back to the top.

Freyth

Enlightened

Great things come in different packages.

Three great lights - I especially like the Slate PD-S, too bad I sold mine a while back. Shame you have to sell them as well, good luck with your sale!

F250XLT

Flashlight Enthusiast

I have always had regret each time I have sold a PD-S, and I am on the fence this time as well. If they don't sell, I will not be a bit disappointed. I have never owned all three varieties in such good condition before, that fact makes it even more difficult to part with them.

Freyth

Enlightened

My advice would be to keep it unless financial woes are unto you and even then you should do all your means to make ends meet. The final step would be to sell them off. I always think of them assets that are unlikely to depreciate.

F250XLT

Flashlight Enthusiast

No financial woes, I just go through my phases of not wanting to leave collector pieces sitting on my shelf.

chaoss

Enlightened

Very nice, that has to be one of the best head/body color matches on a HA-natural McLux III that i have ever seen.
Good luck with your sale.

F250XLT

Flashlight Enthusiast

Very nice, that has to be one of the best head/body color matches on a HA-natural McLux III that i have ever seen.
Good luck with your sale.

I agree, it is the best one I have owned as well.

griff

Flashlight Enthusiast

This is a veritable " Smorgasbord " of the McGizmo PD platform.
If your a collector you can hit a home run and fill the PD section of your display case in one swipe !!
Or If you want a great combo of the best and most reliable EDC pocket light ( IMHO ) it's right here!
The price will only go up ............I'd hit it!!

RobME

Newly Enlightened

:) yeah, nice set. I feel like it's deja vu, all over again. If you really wanted to sell these... you know how.