Ground-Pounder interested in some advice for a carbine light

Z

z_Rack-N-Roll

Hey CPF;

New guy on the block who just recently got his eyes opened to this custom flashlight game. I'll admit I didn't even know you guys and this hobby existed until I got turned onto the McClicky tailcaps from lightfighter.net.

Anyhow...

I'm looking to customize my working light on my personal carbine, but all these numbers and restrictions has me a bit...befuddled.

My host(?) Is a Surefire G2 Nitrolon. It's stock at this point, with the P60 Incan assembly. I've got a McClicky tailcap assembly on the way.

I want to boost the light output to a minimum of 120 lumens, LED output, higher if at all possible, and I want to retain the 2xCR123A power.

I was interested in some of the tri-head LED drop-ins from Oveready, but if I'm to understand the warnings presented, those cannot be used with CR123As unless I feel like having a grenade mounted on my blaster. And trying to decode all these numbers is just leaving me with a headache.

Anyone care to spend a little time helping me figure out my options in grunt-speak? Id really appreciate it.