i have the best flashlight ever, do you? olight i25 infinitum

Z

z_bapski

ok not really. i got this olight i25 infinitum for at least 2 years now. i got most likely because of good reviews from this site.

this light and my leatherman is my EDC and unfortunately i really do not know how to use this light properly.

i tried to look for the instruction sheet but just cant find it. so, where im having issues with is that when i turn the darn light on its either starting from low to high or at times from low to high. when i push the switch to quick it changes from strobe to one thing.

from what ive gathered im supposed to turn the head of the light when its a level i like but ive tried this a million times but nothing happens.

on the head part of the light, i see what looks like two sections i can turn. i can turn one but no light gets adjusted. i try to turn the other part (its closer to the led) and it wont budge! ive tried using pliers to try to turn it but again nothing happens.

what am i doing wrong? a link for the instruction sheet would be helpful but if anybody who has this kind of flashlight would be kind enough to enlighten this dummy would be great.

thanks.