my latest builds,

alpg88

Flashlight Enthusiast
these are my chopped lights, bodys i cut up with pipe cutter, dremeled off the thread inside the head, used epoxy to hold head and tube,

tailcaps drilled to 14mm, rubber button cover (dx) inserted, than switch, (dx or others can be used) than i use a holesaw to cut me a circle, of 1\4 plastic, and than used long bolt and nut to hold it in the drill, than i held it in sanpaper and sanded until it fit tight inside the cap,, than i put a switch over the rubber button, one switch leg i stock between dremeled inside of the cap, and plastic disc, outer leg thru the hole in the disk, and caefuly, hammer the circle in,

c mag has fusion 36 (led modules in all lights could be changed easy, for something else), uses 1 18650, fusion has cut off at 3v, so i use unprotected cell there. draw 1,1-1.2 Amps.

d mag has xp-g in 52mm reflector , and hot glued together 3 AA nimh cells, using springs, plastic circles cut with holesaw,and tops from cheap carbon zink cells.

it is dd, no driver, i mesured with fresh cells draw was 1.3a, so safe fo led,

no name 3d 55led shower head, was cut and xr-e module 52mm, went in, led is very wam to my eye less than 3000k, like underdriven halogen, driver has cut off at 6v, so i use 2 unprotected 18650 cells, draw at tailcap is 350-400ma.

P1060275sm.jpg

P1060290sm.jpg

P1060288sm.jpg

P1060289sm.jpg

RC-Lights

Newly Enlightened
hey,

nice work.

but the first light seems interresting. why did you chose many small leds and not one big ?

are there any advantages ? what effeciency do the small leds have ?

what characteristic does the light have ?

more throw or flood ?

thanks for an answer,

best regards

RC Lights