• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired TITANIUM Tranquillity_Base 14500 croc body, McGizmo McClicky, VME and Malkoff M30W

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast
I need to make an unplanned trip to Florida to deliver my Boston Whaler to my son son so it necessitates the sacrafice of some of my favorite toys. All the lights I am posting are shelf queen condition and have lived in my safe and never saw the light of day except for an occasional time out to play. All prices include delivery and PayPal fees shipped in the USA. Insurance is optional and at purchaser's expense for actual cost.

florida%20sale%20001.JPG

group photo

florida%20sale%20007.JPG

florida%20sale%20008.JPG

florida%20sale%20009.JPG

the one and only legendary McGizmo ti PD-S (mizer option) $750

florida%20sale%20010.JPG

Here's Don's description of the light engine...

Nichia offers their single die 119 LED in a High CRI (H1) version:

119-H1-bin.jpg

Although the LED can be driven to a maximum current of 700 mA, I have found from bench testing with the lights I will use it in that ~ 500 mA is the sweet spot with diminishing returns going past this due to heat generated.

Unlike other single die High CRI LED's I have sampled, this Nichia has a very even tint throughout a beam pattern produced by secondary optics. Its quality of light remains high, in my opinion. By itself and without any secondary optics, the flood is very nice and bright.

LED-Mule.jpg

McGizmo titanium high cri Mule only a couple months old... $375

florida%20sale%20016.JPG

This is a super custom mule syle flood light featuring a Mirage_Man head and powered by the ULTIMATE light engine ever! I have always envied CPF member Donn for his unique and awesome creations. i contacted datiLED and told Derek that I needed something that would blow all other mules away in a valiant effort to out do Donn's custom builds. Derek said this was the brightest light he'd seen on his bench. I requested an ocean of GREEN glow epoxy surrounding the emitter. Here are the specs... SST-50 2.5A 5v max...asking $425

Florida%20sale%20052.JPG

next pic of this light engine is in the McGizmo Mule host

florida%20sale%20023.JPG

florida%20sale%20033.JPG

florida%20sale%20034.JPG

florida%20sale%20028.JPG

This is the sweetest most functional lego I ever came up with! it features a McGizmo titanium McClicky, a custom Tranquillity Base 14500 body, a titanium Valiant Concepts VME head, and the impossible to acquire warm tinted Malkoff M30 WF module powered by an AW 14500. This is the ultimate little torch that is a total Class Act and you wont find this one at Wal Mart! asking $650

Last edited:

emu124

Enlightened
Re: mule madness...ti pd-s...tranquillity base...mirage_man

:bump: for some beautiful lights and a very kind and helpful seller :wave:

... forget to mention : TI-PD is sold :devil:

Last edited:

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast

I need to make an unplanned trip to Florida to deliver my Boston Whaler to my son son so it necessitates the sacrafice of some of my favorite toys. All the lights I am posting are shelf queen condition and have lived in my safe and never saw the light of day except for an occasional time out to play. All prices include delivery and PayPal fees shipped in the USA. Insurance is optional and at purchaser's expense for actual cost.

florida%20sale%20001.JPG

group photo

#1 SOLD to emu124 (waiting till end of month to ship at buyer's request)

florida%20sale%20007.JPG

florida%20sale%20008.JPG

florida%20sale%20009.JPG

the one and only legendary McGizmo ti PD-S (mizer option) $750

#2 SOLD and shipped to ColoradoGPS

florida%20sale%20010.JPG

Here's Don's description of the light engine...

Nichia offers their single die 119 LED in a High CRI (H1) version:

119-H1-bin.jpg

Although the LED can be driven to a maximum current of 700 mA, I have found from bench testing with the lights I will use it in that ~ 500 mA is the sweet spot with diminishing returns going past this due to heat generated.

Unlike other single die High CRI LED's I have sampled, this Nichia has a very even tint throughout a beam pattern produced by secondary optics. Its quality of light remains high, in my opinion. By itself and without any secondary optics, the flood is very nice and bright.

LED-Mule.jpg

McGizmo titanium high cri Mule only a couple months old... $375

#3 SOLD and shipped to Obijuan Kenobe

florida%20sale%20016.JPG

This is a super custom mule syle flood light featuring a Mirage_Man head and powered by the ULTIMATE light engine ever! I have always envied CPF member Donn for his unique and awesome creations. i contacted datiLED and told Derek that I needed something that would blow all other mules away in a valiant effort to out do Donn's custom builds. Derek said this was the brightest light he'd seen on his bench. I requested an ocean of GREEN glow epoxy surrounding the emitter. Here are the specs... SST-50 2.5A 5v max...asking $425

Florida%20sale%20052.JPG

next pic of this light engine is in the McGizmo Mule host

florida%20sale%20023.JPG

#4 ***still available with now offered with M30 W ***NOW ONLY $495 shipped worldwide!***

florida%20sale%20033.JPG

florida%20sale%20034.JPG

florida%20sale%20028.JPG

This is the sweetest most functional lego I ever came up with! it features a McGizmo titanium McClicky, a custom Tranquillity Base 14500 body, a titanium Valiant Concepts VME head, and the impossible to acquire warm tinted Malkoff M30 W module powered by an AW 14500. This is the ultimate little torch that is a total Class Act and you wont find this one at Wal Mart! asking $650
:eek: REDUCED to $495 shipped worldwide! ***Please note that I can not include the AW battery for international sales as it is prohibited by the USPS>>>at your own risk,,, I will include it with any sale!

Last edited:

tobrien

Flashlight Enthusiast

is the VME ti head available by itself by chance? I've been looking for one