• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WITHDRAWN Warm white spy007

Status
Not open for further replies.

Launch Mini

Flashlight Enthusiast
Taking this off the market.
I've removed the glowrings & knob insert, so it's back to stock. Perfect tint for the middle of the night house usaged.
Cleaned it up with a soft cloth,looks good as new.

This is one of only two SPYs that Dave made with the Warm White Seoul P4 emitters ( to the best of my knowledge).

It is very warm.

I will be away tonight tomorrow, so these are the only pics I have at this time.

The glow powder in the tailcap ring the knob, are easily removed with no damage to the light. A toothpick 15 seconds is all that is required.

I have installed glow Orings on the knob, that are not in these pics. I will include those as well as the original black ones..

I am asking $xxx, I'll pick up the PP fees and shipping to Canada or the US.

DSC02919.jpg

The SPY, not the Lummi Raw

DSC01780.jpg

Lights on low, to see the tint

DSC02913.jpg

Next to a Cool White SPY, Seoul P4 also

DSC01699.jpg

Just to show the lume

DSC01765.jpg

Light has been EDC'd, it will show some signs of wear, but not in bad shape.

Thanks

Last edited:

Launch Mini

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just an update.
I have removed the glow powder with no ill affects to the light. It has picked up a few swirl marks on the flat sides of the body from the TiNY Bead attached to the lanyard.
I would post a FS now, with more pics, but I would not be able to respond to any takers, nor be able to ship it for over a week, but I have decided it is time to pass this one on.
I will try and change the status of this thread & more pictures upon my return.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts