Max Capacity NiMH LSD AAA annonced - IMEDION 950mAh

Z

z_Mikl1984

http://www.mahaenergy.com/store/PR_IMEDION_AAA950.asp

On sale at ebay already US $11.85 4-pack

s0lar

Newly Enlightened
I am curious about the AA 2400mAh batteries as well.
Is their performance better than Sanyo XX's? And how about their LSD ability?

mrlysle

Enlightened
It seems you typically lose some life cycles when the capacity goes up. 2000mah Eneloops are rated for 1500 cycles, but some of the higher capacity cells are only rated for as little as 500 cycles. :( Guess with the technology we have atm, you can't have ultra high capacity paired with lots of charge/discharge cycles.

s0lar

Newly Enlightened
My guess is that those 1500 cycles are overrated. 500 cycles would mean that if you charge/discharge every week you could use a cell (rated 500cycles) almost 10 years!

Eismagier

Newly Enlightened
Does anyone have a source for these in Europe? I have some Eneloop AAAs that go through 2-3 full cycles every week (wireless headphones) and wouldn't mind giving these a shot to see how they hold up.

s0lar

Newly Enlightened
Does anyone have a source for these in Europe? I have some Eneloop AAAs that go through 2-3 full cycles every week (wireless headphones) and wouldn't mind giving these a shot to see how they hold up.

It would be nice to see results of those after a year or so, that would be between 100 and 150 cycles.
Unfortunately even at that rate it's probably gonna take about a year or 3 to see them degrade :).

sale

Newly Enlightened
Does anyone have a source for these in Europe?

I bought 16xAAA and 12xAA Imedions from rdana in ebay. Very nice contact and fast shipping to Northern Europe. He actually gave a cheaper shipping rate in PM than what was written in the description.

AA's are available at this time also in http://eu.nkon.nl/

Last edited:

Latest posts