• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS: FM Megalennium 3x18650 *SOLD*

socom1970

Flashlight Enthusiast
Greetings CPF'ers!

Up for sale (no trades, please) is my Megalennium light by FiveMega, purchased directly from FM.

The Megalennium is in shelf-queen condition. I would rate it at about 99-100% condition.

DSC01036.jpg
DSC01037.jpg

What you get:

- One Megalennium (Version A?) 3x18650 body. (all cells run in series for approximately 12.6 volts output)

- One McClicky tailcap clicky switch installed in the body.

- One Megalennium FM3X 3 inch head.

- One FiveMega MN bi-pin bulb socket including two spacer washers (one thin and one thick) and an Allen wrench for the Allen screw on the socket.

- One WA1185 bulb already installed in the FM bulb socket. Bulb has less than 1 hour total runtime.

18650 cells are NOT included.

$750.00 shipped. *SOLD*

Prices cover PayPal fees (if any), shipping CONUS Via USPS Mail, insured with Delivery Confirmation.

No international shipping for this light, please.

Product will be shipped as soon as I can after PP payment is received. No trades at this time, please.

PayPal payment only, please. I will eat the PP fees. Forum rules apply. First Ill take it gets it. PP payment must be made within 48 hours of your post and/or PM, or it is back up for sale.

PayPal email: socom1970 [at] gmail [dot] {com}

Please feel free to PM me with any questions you might have. I will try to answer back to the thread and/or PM's ASAP. Thanks for looking!

Last edited: