Seeking Hands-Free Ideas

reppans

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm a long-time headlamp guy that has recently converted over to cylindrical handhelds, primarily for easier pocketability and EDC. I know you can't beat a headlamp for serious work with two hands, but I figure some of you long-time flashaholics have come up with some creative ideas to free up (or partially free up) your hands when necessary, short or longer term.

As an example, for reading in bed, one guy mentioned that he wedges a light between the crook of his neck and his pillow.... it works great. Then of course, there's holding the light with your mouth, and clipping to a baseball cap.

Any and all ideas welcome..... Thanks!

SUBSEQUENT EDIT: Just looking for suggestions for regular cylindrical handhelds.... I already have a Zebralight H51w, and many headlamps.

TripletDad

Newly Enlightened
There are a bunch of hands free lights that are available besides headlamps. Some are worn on the head (ear light, cap light, glasses with LEDs) and some are worn around the neck and shine light from the chest. Some of these later lights were designed to be worn around the neck, others are clip-on booklights or headlamps with a neck strap.