• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: triple XP-E e-series BK-HA with E1b body and tail cap options SPF

foxtrot824

Enlightened
I am selling one of my earlier builds of the e-series triple because it's time to fund other projects (or be offered new trades
sssh.gif
)

Unfortunately the build thread is not accessible at this time but I will do my best to describe the process (It is now available here). I used XP-Es (R3) for this build because I was looking for a narrower beam. The driver was a 2.8 3 mode driver from the shining beam that runs on a single rechargeable. The head is not sealed so if some one wanted to replace the optics with some wider optics it is an option. I would say the condition is an 8.5 on the low side as far as the ano goes. It was a great fit with the E1b body. There is minimal heatsinking on this one so high is recommend for burst use only, the advantage being it is very light weight. Output on this gem should be ball park of over 600 OTF lumens after optic loss.

The beam shot is a quark XP-E on the left and the triple on the right. I have many pictures of the build. Just PM for additional pictures.

Price drop to $165 for head only SPF
Asking $175 shipped states side. For international shipping please PM. PP only
Mostly looking to sell at this time but I am always open to trade offers. On the off hand any one has a UTX-70 around and are looking to trade
smile.gif

Close up of missing ano on bezel

More options,
Price reduction to SPF $165 for the head only or $215 for head and body as pictured.

The body is in good condition with a clip from an L1 for bezel up carry. There is a slight gap between the body and clip seen in the picture.

Last edited:

foxtrot824

Enlightened
Re: FS: triple XP-E e-series BK-HA with E1b body and tail cap options

Bump!?

Minimal interest here, is there some giant typo somewhere I'm missing???

andyfrasier

Enlightened

I must be missing something to, I think it looks fantastic! Perhaps people have not returned to the site after the outage.

As per my PM, please let me know of any trade options you would be interested in. I have many lights and would love to find the right deal here.

bjsears

Newly Enlightened

Whats the run time with that triple on one cell?

foxtrot824

Enlightened

Whats the run time with that triple on one cell?
On a IMR 16430 about 10-15 minutes on high if you can keep it cool enough.

Sale will resume Thursday night.

John 8:12

Newly Enlightened

Good day,

I am interested in the head. Can you tell me what the output might be on the low and medium levels? What is the low/high input voltage tolerances?

Thanks,

John 8:12