• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired *SOLD*: Kuku427's "FATTY EX10"

DaFABRICATA

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well it's time to part with this beauty...and allow someone else to enjoy it.
Next to impossible to find, and I think I've only seen one other up for sale is the EX10 "Fatty" made by member Kuku427.

From what I've heard there were only like 9 of these made and sought after by many! I can't even tell you how many PM's with offers I've had during the time I've owned this, but never wanted to part with it. I still don't but it just sits on a padded pouch inside of a pelican case inside my safe. Can't justify keeping it if I'm not going to use it.

The machining on this light is just amazing! The knerling looks so damn nice and the detail all over it just something to sit and admire. The piston has a blue tritium vial installed by Steve.
Has the Titanium Clip installed that Steve had made for these.
The light engine was recently upgraded to a Q3-5A XR-E and has a very nice neutral/warm tint and excellent beam. I will also include an extra light engine with a cool XR-E that I bought from 4Sevens. I will upgrade the emitter on it to an XM-L for free if you prefer... just ask!

In being sure to disclose all the details possible, the bezel has a tiny mark on the edge in one location, and the reflector has 2 small lines on it. (Shown in pics) I have not touched it to see if it will come off. They were there when I got it and never bothered me at all. Other than that, the light is pristine.

Shipping and Pay-Pal fees were considered and accounted for in the price.
Shipping will be via USPS Priority Shipping in the USA with Insurance and Delivery Confirmation. Outside USA shipping is available at buyers expense.

Priced at what I've been offered from several members through PM's in the past.

First to post an "I'll Take It" followed by Prompt Pay-Pal Payment gets it!

Asking $575 Shipped in the USA.---SOLD

Please send funds to: dafabricata (at) yahoo (dot) com

IMG_1524.jpg

IMG_1527.jpg

IMG_1530.jpg

IMG_1529.jpg

Last edited:

lisantica

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Kuku427's "FATTY EX10"

This was my grail flashlight for the LONGEST time, someone is going to be VERY happy with this rare beauty!

DaFABRICATA

Flashlight Enthusiast

This was my grail flashlight for the LONGEST time, someone is going to be VERY happy with this rare beauty!

Interested in a trade?

1 of only 10 Very sought after light. Unobtainium

Thanks guys and gal! Lol! Yep it surely will make someone very happy and I've loved owning it. Very rare indeed!:)
I'm going to miss it but I really want to start saving money for a lathe, so it's being sold for a good cause.:thumbsup:

Incidentalist, send me a PM or email with an offer...worst I can say is no. :shrug:
I'm really looking for money, but you may have something I'm interested in.:ohgeez:

SFfanman

Enlightened

What a beaut! I love how pic #3 shows the mini-serrations'))

Latest posts