• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired <<SOLD>> Five Mega 4 x 26500 M@G D Head Body << Option - Mac's SST-50 Drop-in>>

nbjly

Enlightened
<<SOLD>> Five Mega 4 x 26500 M@G D Head Body << Option - Mac's SST-50 Drop-in>>

5 Mega 4 x 26500 body. This has a D size head, uses a D size switch. Accepts 4 C Primary/NiMH or LiIon/LiFePO 26500 size batteries. It has a few blemishes on the bottom of the tail cap, other than that I can't find a mark on it. Highest quality fit and unbelievable finish.

This host now has a stock M@G switch installed, the leads you see coming out of the front are from a previously installed switch.

<<SOLD>>$70 for the body, add $10 for a new black M@G D head and reflector

<<Add $75>> and I'll screw in a like new Mac's Customs SST-50 dropin for a complete and blinding light.

Ordinary CPFMP Protocol - 1st :takeit: post in this thread claims the item, then send me a PM for Paypal info.

PM for more info or questions.

Prices include PP fees and First Class shipping with Delivery Confirmation to the CONUS.
If you want insurance let me know. International shipping at cost. "Gift or Payment Owed" payments appreciated :thanks: ((and send your shipping address))

>>>ALL images are thumbnails, click on them for a larger image.<<<

Last edited:

tjhabak

Enlightened
Re: WTS Five Mega 4 x 26500 (C size) M@G D Head Body << Option - Mac's SST-50 Drop-in

I'll take the whole package! PM sent.

tjhabak

Enlightened
Re: WTS Five Mega 4 x 26500 (C size) M@G D Head Body << Option - Mac's SST-50 Drop-in

Pay Pal sent! Thanks!

tjhabak

Enlightened
Richard, got the light yesterday. Everything was in excellent condition as advertised. I love it! Thanks again. It was a pleasure doing business with you! Take care, Tom
Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk