Clip on jetbeam rrt-0

Mtbmurf

Newly Enlightened
So i got my rrt-0 2 days ago.... Low and behold my box had no clip.... And i need a clip... So they are sending me one (cudos to customer service where i got it) but in the meantime i found something even better... Titanium ex11 nitecore clip is perfect... And looks great imo
Figure id pass it along....

4ca16e91.jpg

ronrog69

Newly Enlightened
I bought the same clip for my RRT-2, too. I love this little light. My favorite EDC. I have the TRC-2, also, and prefer the RRT-2 over the TRC-2. The TRC-2 has a kind of warm tint that I'm not crazy about. Bought for the titanium and design anyway.

Enzo

Newly Enlightened
I was going to buy a jetbeam rrt-0 and read on another thread that one of the versions of this light may drain the battery even when off. Has anyone else had that experience with this light?

Mtbmurf

Newly Enlightened
I like the light.... Not as much as my sunwayman v10r ti.... I like the finish and construction seems good ( think other cpf'er on here got a bad one recently) i was a little miffed no clip, now i see they are aware the sent a bunch without then kinda miffs me more but just a minor thing. The beam is nice, a little warmer i think compared to my v10r... Tint lottery.... I like the aa option( may never use it but i ordered a li 14500 to try anyhow) i am using an aw rcr123 in it. It definitely is brighter than my v10r. The off to the other side strobe is ok, u turn the ring all the way past super low to get strobe.. The turn on the ring is quite far compared to the v10r. Almost a full turn compared to less than half. I really wish it was a forward clicky like the v10r as i like momentary on. Switch feels a little spongy and not as firm as i prefer. The super low is pretty wild but really ill never use it. As you turn the ring and watch it start to glow from barely anything is pretty cool. V10r just has moonlight comparitively.
But overall i love the little edc and the variable adjust lights are becoming a favorite... If i could only have one id pick the sunwayman, but who really only wants to have just one... Lol this is my 3rd jetbeam. Jet 111, jet 111 pro bvc....

Last edited:

Russ Prechtl

Newly Enlightened
GREAT idea! Thanks for this. I wanted a better clip than the stock one (which didn't come with my new light, by the way). This one looks classy.