Has anyone seen this one? SF 6P O.D.

• Thread starter **DONOTDELETE**
  • Start date
D

**DONOTDELETE**

I just bought one and I wanted to know if SF actually made this?

fcf438e3.jpg

bwcaw

Enlightened
Hey, that looks like a 6p that I saw pictured in a Guns&Ammo mag a while back. It was mounted on a wilson combat custom AR15. I have wondered about that light, it looked like it was HA, but I didn't think SF ever made one.

D

**DONOTDELETE**

I just bought it off Ebay for $55 shipped!!!!!!! Sheesh what a find if this is OEM SF. Anyone want to buy it off of me?
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

The scary thing is, the counter said 44 people looked at the auction and didn't buy it!!!!! What is wrong with those people?
confused.gif

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
wow, i really like the look of that light, simple, yet stylish, yet effective.

a review to come i am sure?
grin.gif

D

**DONOTDELETE**

2dogs, I was just kidding. I'm an avid SF collector so I could not pass this one up.

Rothrandir,

I'll take more detailed photos and post them here!

I e-mailed the guy to see if he will ship it next day air if I pick up the tab for shipping so hopefuly I will have it this week sometime.

D

**DONOTDELETE**

Ok, he just contacted me and said it will be shipped 2nd day air. Hopefully I'll have it this week sometime for a closer look.

If anyone has and wants to get rid of any odd ball SF lights (out of production colors, etc), I'll buy them!

D

**DONOTDELETE**

I saw it when it was listed, and almost freaked out and bought it, just because it's so pretty. Fortunately, for once, I was able to exercise the miniscule amount of self-control I was born with. (Also, I've bought so many things recently, it's sinful.) Glad another forum member got it though, because now we get to see more pics and maybe a review. :)

Minjin

Flashlight Enthusiast
Looks more like baby puke green than Olive Drab.
wink.gif

I guess I'll worry more when you get a rainbow colored one.

Mark

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
I got razzed for the blue anodized ones I sold too! They sold pretty darn quick though! I guess the colors are fairly rare? A lot more expensive to collect than Roy's MiniMags!!

D

**DONOTDELETE**

Originally posted by Minjin:
Looks more like baby puke green than Olive Drab.
wink.gif

I guess I'll worry more when you get a rainbow colored one.

Mark
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">DOH
grin.gif

I saw the posts bashing the blue, but I would buy one. I'm fairly comfortable with my masculinity
rolleyes.gif