Need help from you Fenix pros

Breathing Borla

Newly Enlightened
sorry for the typo in the title but I can't figure out how to fix that :(

I want to buy my sister a tk-40 fenix. Where is the best place to get the best price on this? I haven't bought a Fenix before.

I want to get her a thrower that runs on non LI cells.

Also are the eneloops only come in 2000mah? just wondering as I can't find anything higher.

Do any of you guys have a charger for the eneloops that can hold 8 at a time?

thanks guys

and it's nice to have that site backlovecpf

man did I lose a ton of posts, oh well, at least it's back

Breathing Borla

Newly Enlightened
Re: Need help from you finex Pros

nevermind on the tk40, found a sweet deal, LOL

now onto the charger and eneloops

Rej

Newly Enlightened

Hi Breathing Borla,

The Imedion 2400's (LSD) batteries don't seem bad by the tests I've seen and did on the (4) I own. Held 90% of there capacity after 30 Days+.
Maha chargers are the way to go and they have an 8 bay model with Individual charging circuits.
If your in Canada, check out paulsfinest.com, here is direct link for a sale right now;
http://www.paulsfinest.com/Maha-Pow...-Imedion-Low-Discharge-2400-AA-Batteries.html
Good luck and enjoy your, er...I mean your sisters new TK40!

Last edited:

Breathing Borla

Newly Enlightened

Thanks for the reply. I wound up buying the light from light junction and the charger and eneloops from batteryjunction.

Here is the charger I got. That one you had listed looks nice, but 80+ is just out of what I have right now.

http://www.batteryjunction.com/8800.html

I wonder how this set-up will compare to my catapult V2. I am expecting just a little less performance. I just didn't want her to have to mess with LI cells and the TK40 seems to be the best light on AA

DM51

Flashaholic
BTW, it is by no means the most unfortunate typo of "Fenix" that I've seen. I've seen it spelt with a 'P' instead of 'F', and with an 's' instead of the 'x'... I'm sure you get the picture, lol