• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: *** Kuku's EX-10 Ti *** TRADED

SFfanman

Enlightened
Up for sale is a LNIB custom titanium EX-10 by Steve Ku. This is one of those lights that one swears they would "never sell" :). Yet with other recent custom acquisitions, this one gets all the shelftime (either that or its just too nice to use :naughty:). Steve was gracious enough to custom install a 1-trit (green) when his normal production was 2-trits. I was always partial to the 1-trit ever since the first D10 Ti run. Its hard to tell from the pics but there are mini-serrations within the serrations for added grip. The only minor flaw is a sratch on the side of the Ti ring from installation which can probably be buffed out with some fine sanding. The action is super smooth and responsive in this one with no added grease or graphite to the piston to which can be partially credited to the spring from the original ex-10. The heart of it is a Golden Dragon LE with its smoother than butter beam. In addition to all the variations of EX-10's throughout the years, the new EX-11 R5 works in this host as well. Paypal "gift" preferred but not required. CONUS shipping only w/ insurance included First "I'll take it" gets priority $395 $375 Shipped TRADED

DSCN4467.jpg

DSCN4471.jpg

Last edited:

fyrstormer

Banned
Re: FS: *** Kuku's EX-10 Ti ***

I have this exact light, same light engine and everything. Excellent light. Veleno Designs still sells the clips for them, if that's your kind of thing.

SFfanman

Enlightened
Re: FS: *** Kuku's EX-10 Ti ***

:wave: Opening this up to international inquiries as well.

Last edited: