What's you favorite

madecov

Flashlight Enthusiast
What\'s you favorite

Not your EDC. For me it has to be the PILA GL2R, it is smaller than the Surefire G2, has LED if I want it. Rechargeable, and brighter than the Surefire G2/G2z. The LEDS are bright enough to do work by and yet are not bright enough to cause discomfort. I get a lot of compliments over this light

Hoghead

Flashaholic*
Re: What\'s you favorite

But my EDC is my favorite /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hahaha.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rant.gif

T

TACTICAL WAREHOUSE

My EDC is my favorite, too! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif My EDC (and favorite) is the TW4! Everyone who turns it on and shines it around, wants to buy one! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Dan

outlaw918692000

Newly Enlightened

SF-L4, then my EDC ARC-LS, but then agin at work I EDC every light I own. I carry 4 to 5 on me, and the rest in my duty bag. Wow this really is a sickness! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

tkl

Flashlight Enthusiast

By far the L4 for EDC. Non EDC would be the streamlight twin task 1L. Far exceeded my expectations for $20. I keep it on my desk and use it around the house all the time.

raggie33

*the raggedier*

well im not a rich man.soi dont have the nice ones like you all so my fav is my dorcy aaa led.can get lunch and buy the flash light with a 10 dollor bill.mine has a great beam lights my way very well.and battery life is nice,but im saveing my money for some thing nicer.

Kirk

Enlightened
Re: What\'s your favorite

My favorite "modern" light is my ElektoLumens Blaster VI, but I EDC a Surefire E1/KL1. I have lots of favorites in my old-light collection!
Kirk

Pi_is_blue

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: What\'s your favorite

My favorite light is my MR-X! This light is incredibly bright! It throws very far and has very bright spill light so it is great for walking around outside. Best of all, I can run it off of rechargeables so I can play with it as much as I like without worrying about batteries! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif