led light with laser pointer

nightowl66

Newly Enlightened
I'd like to fine a LED flashlight with a laser pointer. I want at least 80 lumens and something that runs off of 3 AAA's that I an carry in my pocket for work. I have seen some bigger lights with a laser pointer but can't find any small ones. I like the LED Lenser Model 7736D Tactical Light but it doesn't have a laser pointer.
Anyone know of any?

Thanks for any help

Mathiashogevold

Enlightened
Streamlight Twin Task Laser Combo might be a choice.
Not awesome bright, seems like it's too big, but it has a laser, Xenon bulb and LEDs. :)

nightowl66

Newly Enlightened
Thanks, but the Twin-task is 8" long. I want something I can carry in my pocket like the LED Lenser Model 7736D Tactical Light which is only 3.75". maybe there isn't one that small in what i am looking for. If not I'll just get the LED without a pointer. I've been looking online but can't find the combo I am looking for.
Thanks for the help

Robin24k

Flashlight Enthusiast
That definately doesn't sound right...there's no way a 3AAA light would be 8" long unless they were in a straight line. The fact sheet says 5.38", which should be correct.

Robin24k

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think Home Depot carries some of the cheap 3/5/7/9-LED type LED/laser combos. BTW, the all-LED Twin-Task appears to be a new product, just released this year.

Latest posts