Best place to buy flashlight holster?

Raven

Enlightened
I did a search, and read several older threads, and it seemed the best suggestion was this:

http://www.niteize.com/wire.html

I'm looking for a holster that can hold both a cell phone and mini mag sized torch, but I'm not sure this pouch would be big enough.

Also, does anyone know if pouches like this can be found retail, or just mail order only?

Thanks

Raven

Tree

Flashlight Enthusiast
I use that niteize holster for my cellphone. I used to carry a Arc AAA and a PT Rage in it, but the Arc fell out and it was a pain to get the Rage in the elastic side strap with gloves on. For just a cell phone ( I also carry my toll transponder in it) it's not too bad. Kind of bulky, but it stays secure on your belt because it has a snap closure.

The niteize stuff is all I see in local retail stores down here.

Stingray

Flashlight Enthusiast
How do you buy stuff from Ripoffs, they have no prices on the site?

Tree

Flashlight Enthusiast
You have to go to a dealer for Ripoffs such as Kiesub or Filmtools. Do a search on google theres a bunch of them.

If you don't see a particular model on a dealers site, email ripoffs [email protected] and ask who sells them. I have done this before and they emailed back with a list of dealers phone numbers who sold a particular holster but it was not on any of their web sites yet.

Latest posts