Dereelight Javelin xp-g r5

bobkat

Newly Enlightened
Just came. Nice light and impressive so far in the daytime. r5 led
I am not used to a tail switch so that will take time to adapt. The only negatives I have about it so far is there is no holster included so you have to use the clip and the button seems to be hard to push in.
I can't wait to try it tonight :)

bobkat

Newly Enlightened
I love this flashlight.. My first real light aside from my other love the fenix E01 :)

Is there any place that I can get a holster for these? I use the clip on the belt and it is way too uncomfortable as the part above the clip presses into my side.
Or should I look for another different aa powered flash for edc?

Deal4

Enlightened
Good to hear you like the light! I have thought about getting one myself.
Could you tell me where you bought it? I'm having a hard time finding a place that currently has them in stock.
As to the hoster, I know that Maxpedition has a number of holsters that would work for this light. You could also try the site goinggear.com. They have a lot of really practical gear. Would be really surprised if they didn't have something that would work for you.
Enjoy your light!
Shad

recDNA

Flashaholic
Javelin is an all time fav of mine. For pocket carry I bought the "shorty" body and use it with 1 X RCR123. In the Javelin I keep going back and forth between 2 X L91 with the 4 volt P60 or 2 X 14500 with the high voltage P60.