Jetbeam BA20 has anyone got their hands on one yet?

slowbra01

Newly Enlightened
I find the price point and performance to be VERY attractive. I wish it had a mode lower than 30 lumens though it seems like it would serve very well as a general duty light!

What are your thoughts? Anything at this price point that performs better?

Theknifereviewer

Newly Enlightened
I do not have the BC20 but i did get the BC10 its a great light i love it and its very bright i would definitely get it if i was you .

slowbra01

Newly Enlightened
Congrats on the 3m! I got mine a few weeks ago and is what started it all for me. I just ordered a nitecore d11. I think I'll order this while waiting for quark aa2 turbo r5's to return. I really think these ba20's are excellent lights for the price point!

The only issue I have is that I've read that it cannot tail stand which I don't understand why it wouldn't be able to since the clicky is recessed into the tail cap. I hope someone who has this light can chime in on this.

Last edited:

KG5S

Newly Enlightened
The BA20 looks nice and the price is great , I might have to order a couple of those !

lpd226

Newly Enlightened
Ordered my ba10 from bugoutgear about a month ago. They were supposed to come in on march 15th and I still haven't seen it yet.

AardvarkSagus

Flashlight Enthusiast
I don't have the BA20, but I do have some experience with the BA10 and BC10. I'll be hopefully getting my review up soon. They are both very attractive lights, especially for the price point.

Last edited:

sirimaxi

Newly Enlightened
I don't have the BA20, but I do have some experience with the BA10 and BC10. I'll be hopefully getting my review up soon. They are both very attractive lights, especially for the price point.
Hi! Can you please tell me if the BC10 can hold a AW 16340 battery or a AW LiFePO4 3 Volt Lithium Rechargeable Battery? I want to pull the trigger on that light but I want one that holds a recharge battery and I want to know if the new Jetbeam reverse polarity protection design prevents the use of AW rechargeable batteries. Thanks!

SbFlashLightGuy

Newly Enlightened
Ordered my ba10 from bugoutgear about a month ago. They were supposed to come in on march 15th and I still haven't seen it yet.
You should've went to light junction. They were the first to have them. I got two from them

SbFlashLightGuy

Newly Enlightened
Hi! Can you please tell me if the BC10 can hold a AW 16340 battery or a AW LiFePO4 3 Volt Lithium Rechargeable Battery? I want to pull the trigger on that light but I want one that holds a recharge battery and I want to know if the new Jetbeam reverse polarity protection design prevents the use of AW rechargeable batteries. Thanks!
yes it can. And it's way brighter too

Kokopelli

Enlightened
I had my BA20 this week. It is the brightest 2xAA light I own for the moment. It really puts out that >200lm output on high and a very reasonable ~30lm low. It's constructed well but I wish it had more threads on the head. A good size and light body. Great for the price.

SbFlashLightGuy

Newly Enlightened
If that's the case, your AW must be constructed differently than mine. My AW 16340 has such a short button that I am unable to make contact with the + terminal and can't run the light without some sort of spacer. I guess Your Mileage may vary...
Thats weird, yeah my aw rcr123 works perfect.

SbFlashLightGuy

Newly Enlightened
If that's the case, your AW must be constructed differently than mine. My AW 16340 has such a short button that I am unable to make contact with the + terminal and can't run the light without some sort of spacer. I guess Your Mileage may vary...

It's a AW RCR123a Protected 750 mAh Battery