• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTT: Mac's Customs Tri EDC Copper PROTO and SST-50 BRASS for.........

chef4850

Enlightened
I have two 100% MINT Mac's Customs lights that I would like to trade.

1). Mac's Customs Tri-EDC Copper Prototype. I believe that there were only two of these made and this is one of them. NO clip and not drilled for clip. Very beautiful and VERY BRIGHT! I believe there is a 8+ week wait to order one and you can have this one NOW! with out a wait and this is a proto to boot. THIS LIGHT IS NOT FOR SALE! Trade ONLY!

I am looking to trade this for a Mac's Customs Tri-EDC Copper WITH CLIP in same condition as the one you will be recieving 100% MINT. NO NICKS, NO DINGS, NO SCRATCHES please. I will include a IMR cell to get you started. NO CHARGER.

2). Mac's Customs SST-50 in BRASS. This light has NO CLIP and no hole drilled for the clip. This light is in 100% MINT condition and would expect the light that I recieve to be in the same condition. NO NICKS, NO DINGS, NO SCRATCHES please. I will include a IMR cell + $25.00US for a:

I would like to trade this for a Mac's Customs SST-50 BRASS WITH CLIP. In 100% MINT condition like the light that you will recieve.

These lights ARE NOT FOR SALE! TRADE ONLY!
I want to keep this in the CONUS and will NOT be shipping out of the country.
I also can NOT do pictures so please do not ask.
These lights are flawless and very saught after if you are willing to wait the 8+weeks to get one.

First to post (in this thread) I will take it gets it.

Thanks for looking! :thumbsup:

Chef

brighterisbetter

Flashlight Enthusiast
great seller here folks :thumbsup: you won't regret either trade

IMAG0274.jpg

IMAG0275.jpg

Last edited:

chef4850

Enlightened
Thanks brother!

For everyone's info these were purchased from Brighterisbetter and have not been used. You will not be dissapointed!

Chef

Jetpowered

Newly Enlightened
You know, Mac will install Ti Clips for you on your lights. He has to drill and tap to get the clips on all his lights.

easilyled

Flashaholic
Just for clarification, I believe that the PROTO Tri-EDC Copper does not support 18350 cells whereas the ones in the current run do. I think this is worth pointing out to avoid any potential disappointment.

Last edited:

rich297

Newly Enlightened
Just for clarification, I believe that the PROTO Tri-EDC Copper does not support 18350 cells whereas the ones in the current run do. I think this is worth pointing out to avoid any potential disappointment.

If I'm not mistaken, Mac recommends using and IMR 16340 cell if not using or, in this case, cannot use an 18350 cell. I don't think Li-ion 16340 is recommended.

Last edited:

chef4850

Enlightened
Guys I am humbled! I really appriciate all the help with this sales thread.

BIB for the pictures and nice ones at that (although you sold me lights in the first place). Thanks brother!

Jetpowered for the suggestion! I did nto want to "mod" the original light as Mac sold this as is and I think someone might wat to keep it that way. Thanks brother!

Easilyled and Rich297 for the Battery clairification. The IMR 16340 is the suggested battery to use but Mac is shipping all the new run lights bored to run the 18350. I do believe that Mac is now supporting the 18350 as well as the IMR 16340. Thanks easilyled and Rich297!

Thanks

Chef

Last edited:

hawkmoon69

Newly Enlightened
if you're ever intereste in selling the tri-edc outright, let me know a price!