your best AA light?

trbofrek

Newly Enlightened
what are your most recommended single AA or double AA flashlight at this current time that you can find in the market?

Kilovolt

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have a large number of 1 x AA lights. The ones I like better are:

- Lumapower Trust 1
- Jetbeam BK135A
- Fenix LD10 R5
- 4Sevens Mini AA

kaichu dento

Flashaholic
My Quark MiNi AA warm is my favorite for beam pattern, UI, available levels and compactness. If bigger is okay then I'd suggest regular Quark AA.

candle lamp

Flashlight Enthusiast
One AA : Fenix LD10 R4, LD15 R4, Xeno E03 R4
Two AA : ThruNite 2A XM-L T6, Quark AA2 R4, Fenix E21 Q4

jssp78

Newly Enlightened
Peak El Capitan level 8 narrow and level 4 narrow, one in ss and the other one in HA. Works great on 3 volt lithium primary.

samm

Newly Enlightened
I'm really liking my Sunwayman V10A. I like the fact that you can just dial in 1 to 140 lumens and everything in between with the twist of the ring. Plus the momentary on, at wherever you left it.

Woods Walker

The Wood is cut, The Bacon is cooked, Now it’s tim
what are your most recommended single AA or double AA flashlight at this current time that you can find in the market?
Hard to recommend anything with so little info on intended use. The Fenix LD20 and LD10 are good. For something smaller maybe a Quark Mini or iTP A2. If you need a headlamp maybe a Zebralight or Fenix HL20 as they're both 1xAA.

trbofrek

Newly Enlightened
Hard to recommend anything will so little info on intended use. The Fenix LD20 and LD10 are good. For something smaller maybe a Quark Mini or iTP A2. If you need a headlamp maybe a Zebralight or Fenix HL20 as they're both 1xAA.

Im just interested in your overall AA or 2AA light. it can be for a specific purpose or what you just like to carry for your edc.

macnoodle

Newly Enlightened
1AA - Zebralight SC51w (runner-up Fenix LD10)
2AA - Surefire E2L AA (runner-up Fenix LD20)

trbofrek

Newly Enlightened
Hard to recommend anything will so little info on intended use. The Fenix LD20 and LD10 are good. For something smaller maybe a Quark Mini or iTP A2. If you need a headlamp maybe a Zebralight or Fenix HL20 as they're both 1xAA.

yeah i was actually going to do this for my future project! im planning to get either a surefire g3, 9p or 6p w/ extender and running it off 2 AA with a m31. i just wish there was multi mode malkoffs