• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired F.S. 1654 OTF Lumen P60 Drop-in, and more.

VanIsleDSM

Enlightened
I have a few demo units up for sale. These require no build time like my other thread, they are ready to go.

These are units I built for Dan (run4jc) to test in his sphere and review, which is posted here: http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb...-and-other-Drop-Ins-a-mini-review-photo-heavy!

I have:

5.6A single mode 6200K R5 silver plated copper drop-in with khatod optic, most throw, tightest hostspot. 1404 OTF lumen -$310

5.6A single mode 6200K R5 silver plated copper drop-in with carclo optic. Two optic choices, plain spot optic = 1572 OTF lumen, plain tight optic = 1654 OTF lumen. Photos of each beam in the review thread. -$310

4.2A 2 mode (Low-Hi) 6200K R5 aluminum drop-in with khatod optic. 1085 Lumen OTF - $165

4.2A 3 mode (Low-Med-Hi) 4000K R4 aluminum drop-in with khatod optic. 1010 projected OTF lumen. - $165

FETties ready to go with each order for $48, these can all ship right away.

Here's some more info on these drop-ins if you aren't familiar with them already:

http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb...-XPG-Drop-ins-now-available!-Up-to-1780-Lumen.

Shipping to USA and Canada is $10, international is $15. USA express is $25 with insurance and tracking.

Paypal is:
a69a3ddf.jpg

Last edited:

blackbalsam

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'll take the 4.2A 3mode 4000k L-M-H dropin for $165 + $10 shipping. Paypal comming after midnight. I have to go to work...Thanks.

J-FRAME

Newly Enlightened
I will take the 4.2 A 2mode low/high 6200 k R5 for $165 plus $10 shipping total $175 Pay Pal incoming

tuelleric

Enlightened
Hi Jesse,

Will you offer more of the 5.6A drop-ins with carclo optic, or will this one be the only unit?
How comes that is has so much more lumens than the one with the khatod optic?

Thanks
Till

VanIsleDSM

Enlightened
Blackbalsam and J-Frame, shipped yours both this afternoon, Thanks for the repeat business :)

Designed to work with Surefire 6P/C2 or FM26500/26650 hosts. If you want to use a different P60 host, just make sure that the drop-in fits snuggly. Some have larger sockets than others. A loose fit will result in poor thermal transfer.

There will be more Custom Quads available soon with the option of Khatod or the two Carclo optics, as well as modes/tint options available in the past. Waiting on one last shipment of parts before I can get started again.

The reason the Carclo optic lets out so many more lumens is that it doesn't collimate the beam near as much as the Khatod optic does. The Khatod has a smaller, brighter spot, while the carclo plain tight has a smoother, wider "wall of light" beam. The carclo plain spot optic has somewhat of a square spot, and poor flood. For me, the choice is between the more traditional smaller, brighter, further throwing Khatod optic, and the plain tight for overall output and smoothness of beam.

tuelleric

Enlightened
The reason the Carclo optic lets out so many more lumens is that it doesn't collimate the beam near as much as the Khatod optic does. The Khatod has a smaller, brighter spot, while the carclo plain tight has a smoother, wider "wall of light" beam. The carclo plain spot optic has somewhat of a square spot, and poor flood. For me, the choice is between the more traditional smaller, brighter, further throwing Khatod optic, and the plain tight for overall output and smoothness of beam.

Thanks for clarifying.

mikesantor

Enlightened
Hi,

I was curious if you have any of the following still available:

5.6A single mode 6200K R5 silver plated copper drop-in with carclo optic. Two optic choices, plain spot optic = 1572 OTF lumen, plain tight optic = 1654 OTF lumen. Photos of each beam in the review thread. -$310

Thanks for your time!