A question about SUNWAYLED M10R

ienov

Newly Enlightened

nvrdark

Newly Enlightened
+1 I'm in the same boat. No RCR support is a deal breaker. Also looking at the M30R and have the same question.

nvrdark

Newly Enlightened
I just received an e-mail from Sunwayman stating that the M10R R5 and the M30R both support RCR batteries. I have read other threads indicating performance differences when running on RCRs.

Scuderia

Newly Enlightened
I'm using RCR for both my M10R and M30R. I cannot see the difference in output from using RCRs and primaries. Runtimes might vary though.

Just note that not all 16340's fit in the M30R battery carrier

nvrdark

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for the feedback. I really like the M10R and again I THOUGHT I saw a post indicating that, and I know this sounds strange, the M10R's high was actually a little lower on RCR and that the lumen output was not as evenly spaced on RCRs, i.e. the out difference between medium and high was not much different. Have you noticed this, please say no because I like the looks of this light but will only use RCR and with only thee output levels I would like them evenly spaced. Thanks again.
I'm using RCR for both my M10R and M30R. I cannot see the difference in output from using RCRs and primaries. Runtimes might vary though.

Just note that not all 16340's fit in the M30R battery carrier

Scuderia

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for the feedback. I really like the M10R and again I THOUGHT I saw a post indicating that, and I know this sounds strange, the M10R's high was actually a little lower on RCR and that the lumen output was not as evenly spaced on RCRs, i.e. the out difference between medium and high was not much different. Have you noticed this, please say no because I like the looks of this light but will only use RCR and with only thee output levels I would like them evenly spaced. Thanks again.

I've just tried out three of my sunwayman with 4sevens primaries and ultrafire rcr's. No diff from what I see. I've tested it on my M10R, V10R Ti and M30R. They all look evenly spaced out. Except for the V10R which has a variable ring. I can't detect the diff in output with my eyes.

Last edited: