The Journey of Longman and Shorty... Part 2.5 volts

Should Hogo pick up the blue fun-tac... again?

• No.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hell no.

• Absolutely no way.

• Total voters

Hogokansatsukan

Flashlight Enthusiast
I was looking at the old Longman and Shorty story, and was impressed that it had over 11,000 views. And so, I thought in my sick and twisted way... maybe it's time.
The last webisode aired on October 25, 2008, at 1726 hours. It's now been
879 days or 2 years, 4 months, 26 days which is 75,945,600 seconds
  • 1,265,760 minutes
  • 21,096 hours
  • 125 weeks
Maybe... just maybe... it's time.

You decide. Once 100 votes are in... we will know. This means if you are a closet Longman and Shorty fan, it's time to put on the blue fun-tac and step from the closet and proudly proclaim "I'M SICK AND I'M PROUD OF IT!"

It's now all up to you.

Hogo out.

ASheep

Enlightened
I'M SICK AND I'M PROUD OF IT!!!
Bring back Longman and Shorty, while you're making that I may get you to make some holsters for my new friends: Clicky and Twisty...

Cheers,
Alex

Monocrom

Flashaholic
I want to vote again, and again, and again, and again, and again . . .

Sequel!!! :drool::drool::drool:

Also, since the original came out, I've gone back to school to become a certified Pharmacy tech.

Guess what I learned? Most meds are crap because the side-effects are worse. Go off your meds!

(P.S. - I'm not joking about that part. Wellbutrin causes night terrors. Horrific nightmares far worse than what the drug is supposed to treat. And they had the stones to put "Well" as part of the name.)

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Here's my professional opinion:

T i LM&S ou prn qd

Sig code. Translation:

Take one LongMan and shorty in both eyes, as needed, every day.

Hogokansatsukan

Flashlight Enthusiast
I want to vote again, and again, and again, and again, and again . . .

Sequel!!! :drool::drool::drool:

Also, since the original came out, I've gone back to school to become a certified Pharmacy tech.

Guess what I learned? Most meds are crap because the side-effects are worse. Go off your meds!

(P.S. - I'm not joking about that part. Wellbutrin causes night terrors. Horrific nightmares far worse than what the drug is supposed to treat. And they had the stones to put "Well" as part of the name.)

Wow! 1/4 the way there in not even a day.
Don't worry Monocrom, I'm not on any medication. I don't even like to take aspirin. I'm just naturally crazy and figured I should stay that way. Helps me cope at work.
Now if caffeine and nicotine are considered medications... then... well... There's just nothing like a good esresso (not the fu fu kind with sugar and whatnot in it) and a good briar pipe with some heavy concentrations of latakia and perique. But that's not medication. That's a meal!

I've already got the first few episodes figured out, and a rough idea of where I will be taking season 2.5. I will try to refrain from getting too political but I certainly am not capable of being "P.C." though I think anyone on the forum who knows me is already very well aware of that.
If we get the 100 votes, we will start where we left off, and with an explanation of why the dimwitted duo have been gone for awhile.
Probably will have shameless plugs for flashlight holsters... and, we'll see just how tough these lights really are (insert maniacal laugh).
And yes... lights will be HURT in the making of season 2.5... maybe even have some video...

Last edited:

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Can't wait!

(Any chance my name could be mentioned somewhere during season 2.5? I know I shouldn't ask. And a "no" would be completely understandable. But I figured I'd ask anyway. LOL)

Bimmerboy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Seeing that you don't take meds, I went with the "sick puppy" vote... hehe.

Almost 1/3rd of the way there! Really looking forward to this.

Wow... it's been 2 1/2 years?!?

Oh, almost forgot... "I'M SICK AND I'M PROUD OF IT!"

Hogokansatsukan

Flashlight Enthusiast
Can't wait!

(Any chance my name could be mentioned somewhere during season 2.5? I know I shouldn't ask. And a "no" would be completely understandable. But I figured I'd ask anyway. LOL)

I'm sure I can work it in.

twilightithead.jpg

Last edited:

Bimmerboy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just told a friend about the original story over the phone, and upon a quick googling, he only came across this thread, which just now caused me to notice there's no link here to THE ORIGINAL THREAD!

Since it may not be obvious to many to scroll down to the "Similar Threads" area, figured I'd entice people to click on the big, pretty, blue letters above... or below.

*click here --->BIG, PRETTY, BLUE LETTERS<--- click here*