• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired P60 Drop-Ins Priced to Move, Drops + Moddoo Triple! ALL DONE

Ginseng

Flashlight Enthusiast
Folks,
Been trying bunches of P60 style drop-ins to see what's going to stay in Ginseng's stable. Here are the ones I'm setting free. Priced to move, ready for immediate shipment. First "take it" in this thread. PayPal preferred, I'll eat the fees, USPS MO AOK. Take $5 off for each light over one you buy. All units except the VIDSM have under 7-8 minutes run time. Yeah that's right. Tried 'em a bit and then right in the drawer they went. About 60 minutes total run time on the 4.2A quad (superglow tape added to provide a bit of glow). Shipping is USPS Priority with DCN.

1. Moddoo Moddoolar 1100 Lumen Triple Head, crenelated, neutral, 3-level. See it here. Tried for all of 5 minutes total. Perhaps the best "punch your face with a fist of light" beam quality I've seen. Beautiful, pure white tint. $200/$215 shipped without the E-series adapter or with. Works perfectly with any E-series body. Brand new, recent release so price is firm. -SOLD
  2. Kenji Quad, fantastic tint, beautiful construction - DD R4NW, green glow offered at $170, selling for $150 $145 shipped, I'll throw in a Kaidoman XM-L T6 P60 style. The tint is blue-cool and the beam isn't pretty. This ain't no Nailbender unit but just about worth the $18 I paid. -SOLD
  3. VanIsleDSM 4.2A aluminum, great performer, quad R4 Neutral 4000K, 2 mode: Low - High offered at $165, selling for $145 $140 shipped - SOLD
  4. Nailbender super thrower XR-E coolwhite R3 3.6-8.4V regulated 1.3/1.4A driver 8-degree optic thermal potting offered at $35, selling for $25 shipped SOLD
  5. Nailbender fat hotspot flood SST-90 neutral white W45S-GM401-WM-P4 3 levels direct drive, 2.8-6V offered at $80, selling for $60 shipped SOLD
  6. Torchlab Triple XP-G neutral white, single level offered at $148, selling for $125 $120 shipped, bonus: Dereelight CL1H V3 silver body, no clip, no light engine, like new condition - SOLD
  7. Malkoff M60, throwy, offered at $65, selling for $50 $45 shipped - SOLD
Thanks for checking things out,
Wilkey

Last edited:

warmurf

Enlightened
Re: These P60 Drop-Ins are Priced to Move

I'll take number 4 if you can post to Australia (shipping would cost extra of course). let me know if you're OK with international sale.

Ginseng

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'll take number 4 if you can post to Australia (shipping would cost extra of course). let me know if you're OK with international sale.
Shipping to Australia is not a problem as long as you will absorb the extra above what I will cover. Please PM me with your details and I will respond in kind.
Wilkey

hawkmoon69

Newly Enlightened

those are some nice drop-ins. Just out of curiousity, what one did you keep?

Ginseng

Flashlight Enthusiast

I will take backup on #4
Noted.

those are some nice drop-ins. Just out of curiousity, what one did you keep?
A Nailbender XM-L unit and a customized VanIsle quad. I'm not really much of a collector. I experiment broadly and then settle down to the absolute minimum to fit my usage requirements. In this case a super-punchy throw-biased single-die unit and a multi-LED optimized for my tint, beam quality, and range needs. It might suck for anyone else, but it's heaven for me.

Wilkey

xed888

Enlightened

hi there,
how much for shipping to the UK? since these are quite expensive, id like insurance please.

Ginseng

Flashlight Enthusiast

hi there,
how much for shipping to the UK? since these are quite expensive, id like insurance please.
I won't know for sure until I weigh it. Since I'm going to the post office today, I'll get an estimate. Which item were you interested in?
Wilkey

xed888

Enlightened

looking at one of the two quads please

Ginseng

Flashlight Enthusiast

looking at one of the two quads please
I checked on a test package at the PO. One drop-in packed, shipped Registered with $200 insurance comes to about $16-17 or about £10-11.
Wilkey

Ginseng

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'll take number 3.
Matt,
Your drop-in has shipped. DCN coming via PM.
Thank you for the transaction!
Wilkey

PS. Oops, your PM mailbox is full. Let me know once you've cleared some space and I'll send.

Last edited:

xed888

Enlightened

thanks for that. will PM if interested.

Ginseng

Flashlight Enthusiast

thanks for that. will PM if interested.
No problem. BTW, if you decide to go for it, I'll throw in a complete (sans clip) Dereelight CL1H V3 silver body. It's a big chunk of a light but it takes most P60 drop-ins. The high performance quads are a little fat on the spring end to allow the drop-in to slide in as far as a Malkoff but they do light up. 10-15 minutes of grinding with a Dremel tool would take care of it in short order. The body was about $30-ish IIRC.
Wilkey