Fenix E01 pill removal

JimmyM

Flashlight Enthusiast
I gave my natural E01 to my daughter as a bedtime reading light. So, of course it was lost. Can't find that thing anywhere. Sooooo, I just ordered a pair of E01's to replace it. A natural and a black. I have, on my keychain right now, a 10mm LED, coil cell "pinch light". It's about as bright as the E01, but MUCH more focused. I'd like to swap out the emitters (I know I'd have to drill out the E01 bezel). Is removal of the driver/led even possible with the E01?

Of course I did pick up an E05 as well. Nice little light in it's own right.

srfreddy

Enlightened
I gave my natural E01 to my daughter as a bedtime reading light. So, of course it was lost. Can't find that thing anywhere. Sooooo, I just ordered a pair of E01's to replace it. A natural and a black. I have, on my keychain right now, a 10mm LED, coil cell "pinch light". It's about as bright as the E01, but MUCH more focused. I'd like to swap out the emitters (I know I'd have to drill out the E01 bezel). Is removal of the driver/led even possible with the E01?

Of course I did pick up an E05 as well. Nice little light in it's own right.

I'm pretty sure the whole thing including the LED is potted very well.

JimmyM

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm pretty sure the whole thing including the LED is potted very well.
OK then. So emitter swap. Thanks for the reply. Just curious.
The new black E01 is on my keychain now. But I do really like the E05. For just $22. It's definitely worth the money over the E01. But the E01 is still a great little light. Kinda wish I just got 1 E01 and 2 E05s.

orient

Banned
sounds it does not work for that, and feel good that you are a mama then be interested in that..

Captain Spaulding

Enlightened
WTF? Does this qualify as grammar?

lol. Id venture to guess (hope) that there may be a language barrier as there was a post similar to this one in one of my threads... Im still scratching my head wondering if he complimented me or insulted me. :thinking: :confused:

Last edited:

Latest posts