Can I have a parallel cell torch?

meteor1

Newly Enlightened
Hi. I'm looking at buying myself a once-off quality light but I don't have much info at my disposal.
Can I have a parallel 2x 18650 cell flashlight from any of the popular brands?

Chrontius

Flashlight Enthusiast
Fivemega makes a physically and electrically paralell 3x 18650 light body, but you'll need to bring your own Surefire M-head.

meteor1

Newly Enlightened
I cant afford a custom job. I need something that lasts longer than 3 hours, has rechargeable batteries and puts out more than 150 lumens without overheating every 2 minutes.:thumbsup::thumbsdow

Outdoorsman5

Flashlight Enthusiast
To be specific they're called the EagleTac M3C4 and the Fenix TK35.

EagleTac is about to release the M3C4 with 3 XM-L LED's which can be pre-ordered - ClickHere
If you want to M3C4 with a single XM-L ClickHere ....this is the version I have...great light!

The Fenix TK35 with the XM-L LED - ClickHere

hellokitty[hk]

Enlightened
I cant afford a custom job. I need something that lasts longer than 3 hours, has rechargeable batteries and puts out more than 150 lumens without overheating every 2 minutes.:thumbsup::thumbsdow
You don't really need to parallel to do that.
By my estimations, a single good AW/Redilast 2900 mAh cell would be able to power a 700mAh light for over three hours.

meteor1

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for the effort OutDman. Looks like that Fenix is a real winner in the runtime department. As far as pratical lights go that one really kicks #$@.

Last edited: