Split Ring for Maratac AAA

ccf

Newly Enlightened
Just got my Maratec AAA (black anodized aluminum) & love it. However, I'm a little disappointed County Comm didn't include a split ring for keychain carry. I'm sure most of you guys are familiar with the light & was wondering if anybody could recommend what type/size split ring I need & where to get it.

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Machete God

Enlightened
Re: Split Ring for Maratec AAA

The split ring that comes with the 4Sevens MiNi AA should fit... but I suppose you may not have that light. You should be able to purchase a split ring from craft shops, bring your light for visual comparison to see if it will fit.

DaveG

Enlightened

Wal-Mart fishing dept carrys split rings in various sizes,thats where I get mine.

beerwax

Enlightened

the very best split rings are made for fishing tackle,the premium brand is OWNER, and their premium range is HYPERWIRE. well thats been my experience. i should caution they can be extremely strong so a struggle to fit.

simplec6

Enlightened
Just got my Maratec AAA (black anodized aluminum) & love it. However, I'm a little disappointed County Comm didn't include a split ring for keychain carry. I'm sure most of you guys are familiar with the light & was wondering if anybody could recommend what type/size split ring I need & where to get it.

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

I use a split ring from home depot and it works well for me.

ccf

Newly Enlightened

Thanks for the replies. Just curious, any of you guys remember the size by chance?