I've been bitten

silentlurker

Newly Enlightened
By the flashlight bug, that is. So far I've accumulated a Surefire G2X, G3D, and Quark Mini 123 to add to my collection. Now that I'm firmly planted in CR123 territory I have this strange desire to get a AA light and a AAA light. My friends are happy with no flashlights at all. But I need them like a zombie needs brainz.

I'm eying Fenix for the aa and aaa lights.

srfreddy

Enlightened
The E05 is a very nice little keychain light-The Zebralight SC51w/H51w are some of the best 1xAA lights out there though. You've been bitten... and there's no escape! :D

akajimmy

Newly Enlightened
By the flashlight bug, that is. So far I've accumulated a Surefire G2X, G3D, and Quark Mini 123 to add to my collection. Now that I'm firmly planted in CR123 territory I have this strange desire to get a AA light and a AAA light. My friends are happy with no flashlights at all. But I need them like a zombie needs brainz.

I'm eying Fenix for the aa and aaa lights.

You are screwed!. Enjoy being a flashaholic. If you go to AR15.com, be careful, they are just as addicting. Thats how I ended up here. I wanted to put a flashlight on my gun.

trooplewis

Newly Enlightened
The iTp AA and AAA lights look pretty appealing.
Lots of threads on them around here, and they are available on multiple sites.

Walkerdark

Newly Enlightened
Fenix TK20 gotta love the neutral white and build like a tank, I first got the one with yellow grib then the grey.

Latest posts