ARC 10 year warranty transferable?

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

EchoSierraTwo

[ QUOTE ]
moedank said:
if you sell an ARC that was bought as a first, does the 10 year warranty transfer with it?

[/ QUOTE ] REALLY FREAT QUESTION! moedank. I really do not know the answer to the question but I am sure that someone will chime in with one. If I had to guess, I would have to say that it is. But I could be wrong. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif Let me explain further why i think that. Arc does not request that you reg the light either by snail mail or on the website. I don't think that the serials on the lights (1096 on my LSH-P) can even be tracked to me. I guess they can only go by the creation dates of each light. Thats what I think.

moedank

Newly Enlightened
ok, well in MY opinion, i think it should be transferable.

ARC should have a database that shows which ARC's have been sent out as NEW and which have been sent out as Seconds. I don't think it should matter who the light belongs to. But thats just my opinion. =)

Gransee

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yes, the warranty is transferable. My reasoning is: no matter who owns it, its still an Arc.

And yes, we do keep a database. We started last year after we had been selling LSs for awhile. So, not all units are in the database. But when purchasing a used unit, send us an email and we can check to see if it is in there.

Peter

s2k

Newly Enlightened
What if I buy the lights from other place?

Can I send them back to ARC for repair or replace?

Gransee

Flashlight Enthusiast
If they are selling genuine Arc products only. We recognize what we make and can tell you if it is genuine or a knock off.

Peter

Status
Not open for further replies.