• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS Red with Chrome bezel 2.5" Throwmaster reflector $67 shipped!

AlexGT

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi all!

I am selling my old throwmaster reflector, it has been modified for use with big bulbs or leds, the hole has been increased to a little more than 1/2 inch, enough to get all but the fattest incandescent bulbs out there for use in hotwire mags.

Currently there are no red throwmasters available on the FM sales thread here, and I am selling mine very cheap, why? Its a sad story so here goes.

2 years ago before the hi power led took hold of me, I was very happy with it using a WA1111 bulb, all was fine until one day for some unknown reason the bulb decided to go:poof: inside the reflector :awman: that SUCKS! :mad: it sent all kind of flying crap all over the VLOP surface, I was devastated! I did what I could and tried to save the reflector, I cleaned it, I was able to get all the junk out but my beautiful reflector was scratched at various points of the reflecting surface, it does not affect its throwing ability and performance but it has always bothered me every time I use it and hate every minute of it, wish I could turn back time but I can't.

Anyway I bought me the last red throwmaster reflector FM had and replaced the chrome bezel it came with with the red one I had, Now it is a dedicated reflector for XM-L's so I won't ever have to go thru an exploding bulb again!

That's why I am selling my old one cheap at $70 $69 $68 $67 paypal gift option shipped with delivery confirmation, It still performs really good and it can take big bulbs unlike the stock one, so If you are not bothered by scratches on the reflector surface like I am, here is a good deal for you first unconditional I'll take it gets it. lower price offers via PM please.

Now here are the pics, please feel free to ask any questions you have about it. I can even take more pictures to show you the condition, just ask! :)

imag0368t.jpg

imag0369r.jpg

imag0370w.jpg

imag0371e.jpg

imag0372p.jpg

imag0373b.jpg

AlexGT

Last edited:

AlexGT

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS Red with Chrome bezel 2.5" Throwmaster reflector $70 shipped!

hippobumpd.jpg

Last edited: