Got some new lights!

00Photo

Newly Enlightened
Just wanted to post a few photos of my new lights! I've been a lurker since 2009 and thanks to this forum I've picked up a few new lights. I got a Surefire LX2 and a Streamlight TLR-2s. I've also got a couple 4sevens lights on order but they are backordered. I used this forum as a reference a few years ago to get a Fenix TK10 and a TK40, both are great lights that I use every day. I've always wanted a Surefire and I finally got one with my income tax refund this year.

Here's a couple photos:

I got to use the Surefire last night. Our horse was acting spooked so I shined the field. I saw some eyes looking back and went out with the shotgun (im still waiting for my Surefire picatinny rail to mount the TLR-2s, that's backordered as well) . I found 14 deer out there having a party lol. The surefire is really bright for being so compact. I really like it.

Just wanted to say thanks again to this forum for being such a great reference for purchasing new lights.

AlPal

Newly Enlightened
Nice photos of your lights. I agree this forum is the best reference for purchasing new lights. You get professional opinions about the highest quality lights. Thanks for sharing your pics.
lovecpf

BRO

Newly Enlightened
I carry my LX2 in my EDC bag. Very nice light, good luck with the deer :).