Surefire C3 vs D3

kb0rrg

Enlightened
I noticed that the C3 is available in the Level III HA and it appears that the D3 is not. For only $7 more, this feature is of interest to me.

I am concerned though that the C3 does not the unclutered smooth shape that the D3 appears to have. I would think that the "C" would not be as ergonomic and would snag on its holster or pocket. I understand that it is designed for handgun users. (This does not apply to me).

My question: Is the D3 available in Type III HA? If not, what is your experiance with the "C" shape vs the "D"?

Spidey82

Enlightened
wat i gather from the previous post is that D2 don't come wif type III HA.

Size15's

Flashaholic
The "C" Shape is just like the "M2" Body but one DL123A longer. Personally, I don't find that the CombatGrip is not the type of "rubber" that snags.

Here we have the D2 & D3 (with [removeable] PocketClip) in Black or Gun Metal.
D2D3.jpg

Here we have the C2 & C3 (with [removeable] PocketClip) in Black or HA.
C2C3.jpg

Here we have the Z2 & Z3 (with adjustable CombatGrip) in Black only.
Z2Z3.jpg

I value the CombatGrip on SureFires. Personally, I would always go for HA, and I really respect the aditional features if the Millennium Series.
However, the C-Series gives you both the PocketClip and the CombatGrip which I find allows for better grip, more options, and if you use a SureFire holster, allows for quicker deployment.

Al