I Made New Flashaholic

Theknifereviewer

Newly Enlightened
I Made New Flashaholic on Saturday. I went to my brother in laws house to watch the UFC fights. He always tells me that im weird because I collect flashlights. Well Saturday night I pulled out my JetBeam BC10 and was playing with it he asked me to see it so i gave it to him he said Wow thats bright Threw out the 5 hours I was there he asked me to see my light at least 5 times so I let him see it all 5 times then he asked if i would give him a light so he would have a light he says its for work but he never had a light in the 7 years he worked there he just dont want to say he likes flashlights because he called me weird all those years.

Acid87

Enlightened
This sounds like a lot of people who laugh at my light addiction. They laugh until they need your help. Mainly my girlfriend with eye rolls until she drops her keys. We are smart not strange.
Well done on the conversion though.
Steven

Theknifereviewer

Newly Enlightened
This sounds like a lot of people who laugh at my light addiction. They laugh until they need your help. Mainly my girlfriend with eye rolls until she drops her keys. We are smart not strange.
Well done on the conversion though.
Steven

Thanks and yes its weird until the power goes out or its night time and there car breaks down then who do they call they always come to us when they need help.

MWClint

Enlightened
I have a buddy at work who complains every second when he has to use his flashlight. It's one of those multi 5mm gas station $1.99 special 3xAAA.
batteries leaked the first week..then he misplaced it and raised bloody hell trying to find it.

I gave him a bunch of suggestions for some quality flashlights in the $20-60 range. but he balks when i mention anything over a few bucks.
not like he cant afford it, plus it's necessary for work.

So he wound up replacing it with another 1.99 gas station special. He brought it over to show me and
clicked it 3 or 4 times - nothing. wouldnt turn on.

He handed the light to me...I peeled off the Made in China sticker and stuck it on his shirt.
another coworker laughed and said "haha you've been outsourced".

Acid87

Enlightened
MWClint said:
He handed the light to me...I peeled off the Made in China sticker and stuck it on his shirt.

Love it. Those multiple led lights remind me of the saying " Quality over Quantity "

turboBB

Flashlight Enthusiast

To which I would've replied "Yes I am! (at least partially)". LOL, best lines ever, thx for the chuckle.