• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired *sold* WTS : McGizmo Ti Mule 6V Hi CRI (Nichia 119)

fabienne

Enlightened
*sold* to Drywolf

Hi all,

I want to sell my light which has been sitting on my shelf. I got it from this thread
This is McGizmo Hi-CRI Ti Mule 6V head with 2x123 body and can take 2RCR123 or 17670.
I will sell this shipped international/worldwide at USD 425
I will take paypal and absorb the fee. Please allow one week for me to prepare for the shipping since I'm not familiar with international courier and will have to inquire once I know where to send.

As usual, first "I'll take it" gets it.

IMG_9440.jpg

IMG_9442.jpg

IMG_9446.jpg

Last edited:

boulder

Newly Enlightened
Re: WTS : McGizmo Ti Mule 6V Hi CRI (Nichia 119)

Interest withdrawn.…

Last edited:

fabienne

Enlightened

bump up..... any love for Titanium Hi CRI lovers ???

fabienne

Enlightened

bump up.... kinda wondering where all the hi-cri lovers go ???

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast

Frank, she's a beauty and I can't believe it lasted this long! I ordered it special from Don so I could use two RCR123's instead of just a 17670 with the label removed. Enjoy and congrats on your sale fabienne.

fabienne

Enlightened

Thanks Karl, I thought that I'm into the high-cri stuff but maybe I can't really appreciate its beauty so I'l have to let this one go.

Bty,
I can use 17670 in the pack as well. It fits quite nice actually. You only have to shake harder to put the battery out.

Last edited:

Drywolf

Flashlight Enthusiast

Frank, she's a beauty and I can't believe it lasted this long! I ordered it special from Don so I could use two RCR123's instead of just a 17670 with the label removed. Enjoy and congrats on your sale fabienne.

Thanks Karl, As my eyes get older I find the beam from a mule is really useful for so many jobs.

Thanks Karl, I thought that I'm into the high-cri stuff but maybe I can't really appreciate its beauty so I'l have to let this one go.

btw,
I can use 17670 in the pack as well. It fits quite nice actually. You only have to shake harder to put the battery out.

Thanks for the sale Yoni

fabienne

Enlightened

Thanks Karl, As my eyes get older I find the beam from a mule is really useful for so many jobs.

Actually only one thing that I've done with this mule, lighting my documents evenly on flat surface, take a snapshot of it. All my other lights always create unpleasant hotspot in the middle. Sort of scanner replacement. That's just about the thing that I can do. Nothing else. Sooo...